PDA

Ver Versão Completa : lol2 (s8) lvl 174 ench

Pfalz
09-06-2008, 01:15 PM
Just for being curious I wanted to see if anyone is intereted buying Faint lvl 174 enchanter with good moju set. Im not saying I sell for 20$ or 30$ I mean a real good offer and if I like the offer then I probably sell it. I made this thread because I see many people are looking for S8 slayer nowadays. If anyone is interested, either PM me or talk here.
I know I made this thread before but now lol2 seems to be pretty famous ^_^ and ive seen many BR and other ppl looking for char there.

sh4rpsh00t
09-06-2008, 02:14 PM
Just for being curious I wanted to see if anyone is intereted buying Faint lvl 174 enchanter with good moju set. Im not saying I sell for 20$ or 30$ I mean a real good offer and if I like the offer then I probably sell it. I made this thread because I see many people are looking for S8 slayer nowadays. If anyone is interested, either PM me or talk here.
I know I made this thread before but now lol2 seems to be pretty famous ^_^ and ive seen many BR and other ppl looking for char there.

heya mate, allow me to translate it in case someone is interested but doesnt know what the **** you are saying

So por curiosidade, keria saber se alguem esta interessado em comprar Faint nivel 174 enchanter com um bom set de moju. Naum to dizendo k vendo por 20$ ou 30$, estou a procura de uma boa oferta e se gostar dela provavelmente vendo. Fiz este topico pk sei k ha mta gente procurando por char slayer no s8 nestes dias. Se alguem estiver interessado, manda PM ou posta memo aki. Sei k ja tinha feito um topico sobre isto, mas o lol2 parece estar bem famoso agora e sei k ha mta gente BR kerendo um char la.

good luck selling the char mate (and by the way, i seriously doubt anyone here will pay real money for it, probably u will have some nice item/ingame money offers but dont expect much real $$$ offers :D)

Dark_SkuLL
10-06-2008, 02:11 AM
Pfalz you change for another account ??

Or Only money ?? :)

Pfalz
10-06-2008, 02:27 AM
Pfalz you change for another account ??

Or Only money ?? :)
Only money =p but hey sharpshooter, you rem when GodDamnIt wanted to war BRs? I can help you, he provoke war with me too. Now I play vamp and kill him ahaha..if anything you need = I help you:joia:

PorteLaa
10-06-2008, 02:41 AM
Welcome to forum! :)

And good luck with ur market.

sh4rpsh00t
10-06-2008, 09:22 AM
Only money =p but hey sharpshooter, you rem when GodDamnIt wanted to war BRs? I can help you, he provoke war with me too. Now I play vamp and kill him ahaha..if anything you need = I help you:joia:

GodDamnIt? if i well remember hes in my lol2 slayer team (tbh i think hes the leader)

Peste
10-06-2008, 12:30 PM
deve ser foda teu char.. mais de gringo é dificil.

Pfalz
10-06-2008, 02:40 PM
GodDamnIt? if i well remember hes in my lol2 slayer team (tbh i think hes the leader)
Ya but do you know that GodDamnIt was my char long time ago ? haha..that clan isnt his too. he just got char with clan :) but he is noob ~ call me if need help 哈哈!

CCV_ighotrv
10-06-2008, 02:45 PM
Wath Enchanter nick?

Pfalz
10-06-2008, 03:42 PM
Faint. :P rank 18 and fame like 130 000 000

sh4rpsh00t
10-06-2008, 03:57 PM
Ya but do you know that GodDamnIt was my char long time ago ? haha..that clan isnt his too. he just got char with clan :) but he is noob ~ call me if need help 哈哈!

oh alright =)