People are excited for the much awaited grand face-off between Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Miguel Cotto. Rumours’ are everywhere, predictions are all across the corner, assumptions and speculations are inevitable.mayweather vs cotto live stream

Mayweather vs Cotto live stream | Mayweather vs Cotto stream

Both Cotto and Mayweather are lifting their own chairs, by letting the boxing fanatics be aware of their insights in defeating their opponent. Based on HBO’s instalment 24/7 access shows how each of the fighter prepared for their big day, they never runs out of thoughts to share. One of the interview of Roger Mayweather, he says “You know. I don’t see anything different. I don’t see nothing that amazing. I don’t see anything period, to be honest with you. I don’t think his ability has changed. With his boxing skills I don’t see anything. Cotto is just another fighter. He is nothing but another fighter.”

At the same time, they asked Roger about his nephew Floyd, he mentioned that Floyd is in a good shape and confident to go inside the ring and fight. The reporters also asked Floyd’s uncle and trainer, if what Cotto can do most with his nephew. Roger confidently said that Cotto can only press Mayweather to the ropes.

Citação Postado originalmente por Tradução | Translation
As pessoas estão entusiasmados com a grande muito aguardado confronto entre Floyd Mayweather Jr. e Miguel Cotto. Rumores 'estão por toda parte, as previsões são em todo o canto, as suposições e especulações são inevitable.mayweather vs cotto transmissão ao vivo

Mayweather vs Cotto live stream | Mayweather vs Cotto fluxo

Ambos Cotto e Mayweather está levantando suas próprias cadeiras, deixando os fanáticos de boxe estar ciente de suas idéias em derrotar seu oponente. Baseado em parcela HBO 24/7 acesso mostra como cada um o lutador preparado para seu grande dia, eles nunca se esgota de pensamentos para compartilhar. Uma entrevista de Roger Mayweather, ele diz: "Você sabe. Eu não vejo nada de diferente. Eu não vejo nada que incrível. Eu não vejo nada de período, para ser honesto com você. Eu não acho que sua habilidade mudou. Com suas habilidades de boxe, não vejo nada. Cotto é apenas outro lutador. Ele nada mais é que outro lutador. "

Ao mesmo tempo, eles perguntaram sobre seu sobrinho Roger Floyd, ele mencionou que Floyd está em boa forma e confiante para ir para dentro do ringue e lutar. Os repórteres também perguntaram tio Floyd e treinador, se o que Cotto pode mais fazer com seu sobrinho. Roger disse que Cotto confiança só pode pressionar Mayweather para as cordas.